RE: Miscellaneous

 ----------
From: T.L.G.vanderLinden
To: KellySt; stevev; jim; zkulpa; hous0042; rddesign; David; lparker;
bmansur
Subject: Miscellaneous
Date: Tuesday, March 05, 1996 8:54PM

Brian 3:20 PM CT 3/5/96

>Tim
>I see, both Kelly and Brian writing Kupier and Kuper belt, I think it's
>"Kuiper", it's a Dutch name (but an US astronom).

Brian
I'll check it out.

Seems that some in the days of the LIT server ;) left wise saying at the end
of their messages.  Whatever happened to that tradition?  Probably too much
time to write it.

>Tim
>Here a wise saying:

>Just rambling.
>I call it brainstorming.  Thats where ideas often come from.
>                                        David Levine and Brian Mansur

My favorite of the wise sayings that I remember reading in the LIT archives
(doesn't that make LIT sound ancient?!) went something like this:

The meek shall inherit the earth.  Fortunately the rest of us will be
upgrading to the new version scheduled to come out later this year.