Re: My Two Bits Ain't Worth 1E-15 (Take 2)

I have to admit I usually don't follow the technical
stuff on this "list" too carefully because most of it
is above my head.  But I noticed some comments about
reflection.  I'm going to have to go back and read
some of the older mail more carefully.  From what
limited stuff I've read in the email, this sounds
something like an idea I read awhile back called
a "Solar Photon Thruster" or something like that
(which uses light instead of masers, but uses that
same double reflection idea)... I kept thinking about
mentioning it, but never did.  I'll have to see if
I can find the paper... might have some insights
for us.

David