Re: Re: Summary

As you all know I haven't put more than two cents worth into this
discussion, mainly because most of it is far above my head. But....
What have we found out about our different propulsion systems? ( I think we
have found out we don't really have one)
How are we going to stop this bugger? (Short of carrying all our reaction
mass/fuel, we probably can't)
Can we build any of these systems? ( Probably a few but not to reach the
speeds we want)
I think you all are really trying very hard to come up with a means to move
and stop this thing. I hope all of you can show me, (in laymans trems) that
I am wrong on all these points.

Next>>>> Once we come up with something we can all agree on.... then what???

Where do we go from there??

Ric