RE: REPLY ALL

On Thu, 8 Feb 1996, Brian Mansur wrote:

> I just discovered the REPLY ALL button on my e-mail program!  Now I can die
> happy.

Gee Brian, when I reply to someone, my mail program asks me two questions.
1) include original message in reply  y/n
2) reply to all recipients            y/n

to:all
Re: my participation

I've had a rough couple of weeks, I've been following along, but not
responding much.  rest assured, that I have not started the trip without you

Kevin in MN
Where I was walking around in short sleeves yesterday because the temp
had risen to a balmy 35 F.  :)