Re: Engineering Newsletter

The key phrase is:
"Since governments tend to demand everything
[, everything] is monitored to the finest detail",
not the
"just too many people".
80%-90% of this "coordination" is not necessary.
Did all people involved really READ (with attention)
ALL that "coordination" stuff?
Put the task as a question of survival
(of the humanity, of the company, of the people involved...)
instead of as a government project that must be reported back
in all, important or not, details - and the effectiveness
rises several times (if not orders of magnitude...).

-- Zenon