Asimov DESIGN SPACE

Timothy replies to Zenon:

Yes, Zenon I can remember that message very well. To be honest, when you
wrote it, I thought, nice idea, but who's gonna do it.
And in fact I'm still asking myself who's going to do it? I think I will try
to make a start myself, but think it won't be much fun.
But I think that now we have a much better idea about the several
possibilities then a year ago, so a summary may be a bit more complete.

>clearing the matter and see the whole forest instead of only trees
>(as Polish saying goes).

We have the same saying in Dutch...

Timothy