Engineering Newsletter

So what are we going to do?

Our technology isn't quite there yet for the propulsion plant. I'm sure we
could build the rest of the ship no problem.

The people we would like to crew the ship and maybe  colonize the new system
probably won't want to go.

We have funding problems. To small and not enought money. To large and you
couldn't get folks to decide on when to have dinner much less pay for it.

Where do we go? What do we do?

Do we start in-system with projects on the moon and Mars and build to the
larger prospect of inter-steller flight?

Alpha Centauri is half the distance. Can we make it at half the speed?

Ric the trouble maker :-)
The best Beads come from RD Designs.
Ric & Denisse Hedman