Re: Summarry of the momentum wars and idea.

to:all
Re; Finals week.

I don't think I'll be contribiting too much in the next week or so, but
I'll be listening.
quick notes.

the "momentum" happens every second, so it's actually an acelleration.

many structures (static tho they be) resist continuous acceleration all
the time by providing opposing compressive or tensile forces

rocket equation units should have units of Kg/sec, because that is a mass
flow rate.

parasail formulas a=.... are units of acelleration.

that's all for now.

Kevin