Publications: Math Ability/Performance:
- M. B. Casey, R. Nuttall, E. Pezaris, and C. P. Benbow, The
influence of spatial ability on gender differences in mathematics college
entrance test scores across diverse samples, Developmental Psychology 31
no. 4 (1995), 697-705.
- E. Fennema and G. C. Leder, Mathematics and Gender, Teachers
College Press, New York (1990).
- L. Friedman, The space factor in mathematics: gender differences,
Review of Educational Research 65 no. 1 (1995), 22-50.
- D. C. Geary, Sexual selection and sex differences in mathematical
- Goldstein, Haldane, and
Mitchell, Sex differences in visual-spatial ability: the role
of performance factors, (1990) vol 18, no. 5, pp. 546-550.
- L. A. Tartre, Spatial skills, gender, and mathematics, in
Mathematics and Gender, E. Fennema and G. C. Leder, Eds. Teachers College
Press, New York (1990), 27-59.(abstract)