starship-design: Star Ships FAQ and Rarely Asked Questions(RAQ)

See below  for the answers to these Rarely asked Questions(RAQ) about Star
Ship, and Star1ship.
-----------------------------------------------RAQ----------------------------

------------------------------------
1. How much do you want for a license to use star1ship on my letterhead? How
much for use in a novel I'm writing?
2. What is equivalent education?
3. Where do I get credit for my informal training?
4. What is your education level?
5. How do I get my informal education to count?
6. What is a "Common Law" degree Vs a Formal Degree?
7. Isn't an official personal transcript given by a formal university
administration official only?
8. Starship person, a web page that resembles a patent is not a
patent. Either you have a real patent number, or you're making a fraudulent
claim. Which is it?
9. Since you made an offer of sale to someone for licensing rights, under
the guise of holding a patent, you're breaking the law. Not that it matters,
10. Nobody will bother to sue you (much less send you $10.
Your "education"?  Schools have "educational" standards, Do you?
11. Do you think you can even pass a formal education test?
12. You, couldn't even pass the Rorschach Test! Can You?
13. Have you contacted NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project?They
are looking new propulsion methods.
14.   How do you explain the enormous differences in the efficiencies of your
fission engines from the fission engines of NASA? NASA calculated that it
would take 1 billion super tanker sized tanks of fuel for a fission engine to
get to the vicinity of Centarui Cluster. And this would take 900 years.
Info from this NASA site:
http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/PAO/images/warp/warp06.gif
The US Government with Westinghouse as the contractor built and tested
fission engines from 1956 thru 1971.
15. Have you built and tested your engine design??
16.  If so, what were the results?
17.  I asked you if you had tested your fission engine design, you said: "The
normally required "proof of principle test" for the China syndrome principle
my invention operates on is well known from reactor studies, so is not
required.
There is nothing left to test."     Wouldn't, A test pilot much differently.
So would any investors, they would want to see many hours of full thrust
operation before committing their lives or funds?
18. Is not your design just a theoretical concept, it is just conjecture on
your part. Without actual tests you cannot know for sure if it will function
after one firing. Your coolant system may fail allowing the engine to melt
down or explode. Your reloading system may fail from exposure to radiation
and heat.
19. True or False-Without actual tests you cannot know for sure if it will
function after one firing. Your coolant system may fail allowing the engine
to melt down or explode. Your reloading system may fail from exposure to
radiation and heat.
Only repeated testing will verify if your design will actually work.
20.  With the restrictions on testing that you mentioned, it looks as if your
star ship design has little chance of ever being tested.
21. If we cannot accelerate a very small particle to light speed how you
gonna get a rocket to even near light speed.
22. Did any one ever look for or find Einstein's predicted C + V machine.
23. That is great Tom!  So when do we head for the stars?
24. Well, I'm afraid we will all be dead before you become famous. Will we?
25. Won't it be will be our great great grand kids that see your name in the
history books under famous American inventors who were ignored because they
didn't have the right credentials or contacts.
26. Is it possible, maybe you will get to come back in another life and reap
the rewards of your efforts.
27. However, I was hoping you would get filthy rich in this life and start
living large, and I would go live with you and help you spend your fortune
like a good friend is supposed to do?
28. Will you let me know if there are any break throughs?
29. BTW have you ever read any of the Urantia Book?  Talk about the stars and
heavens and the universe always makes me think about it.
30. What is a Universal Patent?
31. What Happens if someone inadvertently, or purposely trespasses on you
intellectual patent property claim.

Answers(Ans) to matching questions -next message.