Re: starship-design: Re: Inspiration attached!

KellySt@aol.com wrote:

> I no longer have access to the web site, and therefor couldn't add a link to
> your site even if I wished to.  I beleave Dave Levine is the only one with
> access, so you'll have to ask him.  Thou since our groups interests were very
> different in direction and emphasis, I'm not sure it would be a good fit.
> Especially given the http://www.freespeech.org/rapture/FTL link is more
> sugestive of of religious fanatasism then science, and your signature
> erroniously claims that you ae "father of the US / Intl Space Station
> Program".  David and I were both in the space stati program, and I'm sure
> neiather of us heard of you being being influential in it.

Well the since  web site has not been updated for several moons I am not
holding my breath on this one.

<snip>
> >This year we are in the midst of our 2nd annual
> >worldwide Spaceplane design collaboration.  Later this
> >year I expect to announce our first annual StarShip
> >design collaboration.

Get orbit -- 1st priority. Remember it is not people but cargo that is
important. People  look flashy but until you get a working cargo
transport then you can move people.

> >For more information on the physics of superluminal
> >flight, see:
> >
> >http://www.freespeech.org/rapture/FTL

Bah Humbug... lets see some experiments first.
> >Millennium Twain
> >father of the US / Intl Space Station Program,
> >designer of the X49 ScramShip StratoLiner

Good a space geek I grumble at. Yuck! what do you have for ordinary
people to get to space? Dishwashers,burger flippers and high school drop
outs might like to dream of space travel.

--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *
www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk/index.html