Re: starship-design: FTL

In a message dated 8/24/01 5:49:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bfranchuk@jetnet.ab.ca writes:

> Steve VanDevender wrote:
>  >
>  > Ben Franchuk writes:
>
>  > What do you think produced the cosmic microwave background?
>
>  But look 99%+ of all matter was distroyed. We should still be roasting in
> all
>  that energy. I thought the cosmic micrwave radation was from other stuff.

Some theorists were looking for the cause of the background radiation showing
as static on TV's tuned to no channel and also found in background radiation
of radio telescopes but had no luck in finding the cause as it was still
their even when the pigion droppings were cleaned from the telescopes
waveguides.

The big bang theorist were limping along on unsupported theory for so long
the decided to use the undiscovered cause of background radiation to support
the theory with a crutch by claiming it was created in the big bang and
physical evidence of the big bang theories correctness.

Einstein thought the doppler shift used by the Lawyer Hubble to calculate the
universe expansion rate leading to the big bang theory of Physisct was
instead caused by the much smaller red shift of star light from the
gravitaional fields of the stars. As the distant star light traveled through
multitudes of gravitaional fields then the red shift accumulated to being
larger than the doppler shift. The math was horrendous to calculate the
expected measured accumulation of multidudes of individual red shifts so was
not done until recently by computer power as data was collected from Pioneer,
Under the guidence of Physiscist Dr Shipiro, a director of the Smithstonian
Institute (Museum) whos name was given as the "Shiprio effect" from his
research into Einstein's gravitaional red shift equations.

Big bang theory is dead in the water as is a sub c limit on rockets theory.
Supporting Links to follow as soon as I recall how to spell Shipeio :-)

Tom