RE: starship-design: Wirelss power transmission

Microwave power reception isn't that difficult, most of the parts are
available off the shelf I think. I haven't had anything to do with that
field in over thirty years though. I was simply concerned with the other
ramifications of what you said. If your building is properly shielded, there
isn't really any problem with either the legalities or the safety risks.

I used to work in a room that was a fifty by fifty cage inside a four foot
thick concrete bunker...our concerns were mostly directed at external
listening devices rather than the FCC or health problems....

Lee