starship-design: Fwd: Link to our web site

---- Begin included message ----
We design and manufacture submersibles for the ocean science industries. We also sell designs, parts, and provide technical assistance to the homebuilt market. We would like to have a link to our web site included in your page. Please E-Mail us with your thoughts. Charles Frazier alola@worldnet.att.net Our URL is http://home.att.net/~alola --------------------
---- End included message ----