starship-design: Beamed power

Adam suggested:
>Personally I think truly advanced spacedrives would involve beamed power or
>mass-beams.

In the past, we've discussed beamed power to great length. I made a kind of
summary of that. The old members must have read it once or twice, but since
there are several new members, I'd like to give the URL once more:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~shealiak/sd/beaming/beam.html

I haven't updated it since a while, but I think it is a good starter for
anyone thinking about beaming energy. Note the summary is not about beaming
matter!
I'm not sure if I will have time to answer or reply any comments about it,
since I'm a bit busy with other things lately.

Timothy