starship-design: Sigh

Hello,

I know I've been complaining that I didn't get some letters a few weeks ago.
Now I'm complaining that I get a lot of my letters in duplicate.

The duplicate letters are the ones that are a reply to MY letter. I quite
sure this is because several of you use the Reply-to-ALL button. SD always
includes two addresses (the one of the author and the one of SD) and when
using that nice gleaming button, you'll sent two letters at once.

Please, take care when using that button and reply just to SD. It really
gets annoying to start reading and discover that it is once again a duplicate.

Thanks, Timothy

P.S. I'm quite sure that I'm not the only victim