starship-design: Announcement: starship-design mailing list archive

I have made an archive of the starship-design mailing list available for
FTP from:

ftp://ftp.efn.org/pub/users/stevev/starship-design/

Archived list postings are grouped and sorted by month; for example,
postings from December, 1996 are in the file sd199612.  Postings from
the establishing of this mailing list in July 1996 through June 1997 are
currently included.  I have older archives of postings from the old Cc:
list that I may get around to making available later, and I will try to
update the archives monthly with each new month's postings.