starship-design: Mission types in a nutshell

Sorry for making a series of stupid typos in the
"Mission types in a nutshell" section of my previous posting.
I wrote "Quarantee" instead of "guarantee" all over the text.
Thanx Timothy for pointing out the mistake.
In case somebody wants to put the text into one of
the LIT websites, please correct the mistakes,
or else ask me for the corrected version.

Timothy also pointed out to me the fact that my comparison
of a one-way mission with going to war is wrong.
After thinking a little about it, I do agree -
the two differ considerably, here are the main differences,
as I see them now:

- going for a one-way mission you have CONSIDERABLE CHANCE
  to live through all your natural life span,
  though you have NO CHANCE to be buried
  in the land of your ancestors;

whereas:

- going to a war you have CONSIDERABLY SMALLER CHANCE
  to live all your natural life span,
  though you have CONSIDERABLE CHANCE to be buried
  in the land of your ancestors...

Which one would you prefer?  ;-)

-- Zenon