RE: New? LIT site.

At 10:48 AM 7/10/96, David Levine wrote:
>>> I eventually got SunSITE to accept....
>>>
>>I wonder - what are the reasons of this site becoming defunct?
>>Problems with the provider, or you, Dave, bored of maintaining it?
>>I do not remember reading the explanation (or forgot it, possibly).
>
>Oh, mainly only I have an account there, but it seems better to allow
>everyone who's a major participant to have access to the pages, so
>SunSITE hasn't really been abandoned... just temporarily "on the sidelines".
>When the development site is ready to go live, I will begin mirroring
>the development site at SunSITE, so the "development team" will
>effectively have access to SunSITE.

Dave, any idea what's going on with the Map links?  Any plans about
restructuring the LIT config?

Oh, how much data space does LIT take?  If I'm going to ask for a free
account, I need to know how much space it would need.

>>BTW, you have my address listed several times in your header
>>(see above), so I am regularly receiving at least two copies
>>of your postings (and this one arrived even in four copies,
>>I am not sure why.
>>Such bandwidth waste, Dave... :-).
>
>Whoops.  I'm not sure what was going on (i.e. why your name
>was listed several times... I just hit the "reply-to-all" button),
>but I think I've fixed it...

I think it was a hick-up.  I got two copies of the previous post too.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)