No Subject

To Philip (Ben? which one do you prefer),

For Java programs that I made, check out:

http://huizen.dds.nl/~sheliak/lit/javacalc.html
http://huizen.dds.nl/~sheliak/calc.html

As you may have guessed, my homepage is at:
http://huizen.dds.nl/~sheliak/welcome.html

To all who didn't know yet, the address of my homepage has changed!!
It is no longer at cpedu.rug.nl, (Zenon, update your bookmarks ;)

At the bottom of my bookmarks list (which is accessable from my homepage)
there are 4 links to Java stuff that me be useful for those who really want
to get into it.

Oh Philip, I'm staying with Rex for 2 weeks (minus 4 days), so don't be
confused by the Email-address.
(My normal email is T.L.G.vanderLinden@....)

If you have any questions about Javascript, don't hestiate, ask me. However
keep in mind that I just have started Javescript 1 month ago. (By the way
JavaSCRIPT is diffrent from plain Java).

Timothy