un-BinHex-ing

Kevin wrote:
>Well, I was gonna say something about this too, but steve beat me to it.
>I too am having difficulty decoding your attachment.  can you maybe put it
on >the web site? images are easy to download from there.

To those unlucky ones and using windows (is that a pleonasm?) there is a
program called WinCode it is able to en/decode several formats
(BinHex,Base64,UUencode and a few others). Try getting version 2.6.6 its
about 600 kb zipped.

Also the mail-program Windows Eudora decodes BinHex automatically (the light
version of Eudora is free).

Tim