Re: USING A ELECTROMAGNETIC BEAM TO PROPELL A STARSHIP

At 12:06 AM 6/11/96, Timothy van der Linden wrote:
>>Ah, like "in sync".  Yeah, were together on the basic idea.  Now how do you
>>boost that much stuff!!
>
>Ah yes, "in sync" that is what I was looking for.
>
>About your question, we know the answers, all we need is the technology and
>the money :))
>
>Tim

All in all we've done fairly well.  Most people still talk about starships
as being impossible or talking centuries to get anywhere.  We've at least
figured out a technically plausible way to do it in a decade or two.  <well
about as plausible as anyone elses.>

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company