Re: I am on vacation (at last!)

> From kgstar@most.fw.hac.com Tue May 21 20:52:37 1996
>
> Man you are into serious vactions!  You must be an academic.  Have fun.
> With luck I'll have an answer and new job by then.
>
> At 8:31 PM 5/21/96, Zenon Kulpa wrote:
> >Your mail regarding "Re: Physics help (I found it!)" will be read when I
> >return,
> >that is, some day in October.
> >
> >Stay calm, though:
> >don't do today anything you can postpone for tomorrow...
> >
> >Yours,  -- Zenon Kulpa

Thanks, Kelly...;-)

However, as I advised - stay calm, all of the mini-LIT...
Probably due to a certain haste, I have mixed up the "vacation" messages -
the proper one should be:

> Subject:  I am on the GKPO'96 Conference this week
>
> Your mail regarding "$SUBJECT" will be read when I return,
> that is, some day starting from May 27...
>
> Stay calm, though:
> don't do today anything you can postpone for tomorrow...
>
> Yours,  -- Zenon Kulpa

So - I am back already, sorry...
Though, fortunately ;-)), I am still very busy,
so I will not be too active on the list.

Cheers,

-- Zenon