Argosy Paper Preview

>From Brian

Since I have just 23 hours before going off-line for then next week and
three days, I'd like to take care of a little last minute business
concerning the Argosy paper I'm working up.

Note to Kelly Starks.  You've wanted to help out with the paper.  Thanks.
 You should know, however, that I am still limited to BMP drawings.  Can you
convert or compress these to something usable on the web pages?  If so, I'll
have to send them to your e-mail account at the rate of one or two a day.  I
apologize for this nuisance, but I just haven't been able to figure out how
to download the other drawing programs (without going to a store and paying
for non-sharewares).  On the bright side, the text can probably be sent in
one letter.

Note to group:  When the Argosy paper text shows up in your mail boxes, look
for material you wrote.  I realized after reading over some letters today
that you guys more than often explain things better then I can.

Note about Argosy Paper Quality: I don't promise anything spectacular, just
a summary written in similar style to the Explorer page but with a lot of
questions left unanswered.  I'll go into pros and cons where I think it will
help Web surfers who come across the paper (not to mention you guys who,
like me, love to pick an idea apart).  Also, I expect that some of the text
will come directly from the Explorer page.  All in all, however, this paper
should be a  decent enough draft for the group to consider.

If you have anything specific that you'd like to contribute, mail me and
I'll see if I can fit it in somewhere.  I'd especially appreciate ideas and
weight numbers on the sail (Kevin has provided some of this data already
which I think will end up on the paper).
You guys have a nice week.