Cold fusion

To David,

Now I finally know why extraterrestials haven't come to contact us, thanks.
I guess the word meathead is an extraterresitial word...

About Cold fusion, I've heard some more stories that cold fusion is not
complete nonsense after all. What it is no one seems to know exactly. Of
course quantum mechanics has the potential to give us a lot of unknown
properties, so it may be the source of some spectacular things.
Of course any one using the words cold fusion is laughed at, the media took
care of that. But as far as I know there are still people looking at it, but
of course they do it rather silently.
There is also some info about it on the Web, I haven't read it though, but
have wandered along it once.

Timothy