Home File a Report Campus Resources Community Resources Contact Us





How do I file a BRT report?


Our report forms are simple. A reporter can either submit a form.


Click here for the online form.

Partial list of paper form locations: Asian/Pacific American Student Union, ASUO, Black Student Union, Black Women of Achievement, Chinese Student Association, International Student Association, Jewish Student Union, LGBTQA, MEChA, Multicultural Center, Muslim Student Association, Native American Student Union, Women’s Center, Academic Advising, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity, Accessible Education Center, Center for Multicultural Academic Excellence, Office of the Dean of Students, University Counseling Center, University Health Center, Hillel, Newman Center, University Police, University Housing, Wesley Center, Spencerview Family Housing, YWCA

Visit Historic Landmarks


Copyright 2005 Bias Response Team All Rights Reserved.